29th January 2015
Lead by Andrea and after having identified their goals for 2015, participants could set up an action plan in order to make their dreams achievable.
Following Andrea’s tips, we learnt that not only it is vital to have dreams and plans, but also it is necessary to identify what we need to do to achieve our goals, get into the mindset to work towards making our dreams come true and to believe in ourselves.
Because if you think you can, you can.
Outcomes and Impact:
- Participants had the chance to stop and reflect upon what it is they really want to do.
- 100% of participants left having created a realistic plan to achieve their goals.
- 100% of participants thought the session was useful and helped them to organise their thoughts.
- It helped me analise myself, as well as discover the reasons why I am not doing what I really want to do.
- It was a great opportunity to focus and write about my plans. And to know that I am not the only one who feels like this.
- The ideas and activities we have practised, because I have learnt different techniques that will help me on a daily basis. Besides, I really liked the moments of reflection, as they helped me to be more aware of who I am, my current situation and also helped me see how to start. The coach’s energy and her closeness.
- I have learnt to set goals and to write them down, which I think really helps to start a plan.
- It helped me concretise my ideas. That I could share it with other people with similar motivations and to get to know the coach’s life experiences.
- The coach’s energy.